This is what happens when I watch too much Walang Hanggan and try to make sense of it.
Warning: Minors, don’t try this. Also, we are not responsible for anyone getting alcohol poisoning due to this post!
Have on hand: beer, lambanog, whiskey, gin, rhum, brandy, and your favorite pulutan.
Take a gulp of beer…
- when Margaret says “Hindi ko ito ginusto!” (I didn’t want this!)
- when Nathan says “Akin si Katerina.” (Katerina is mine.)
- when someone says “Hayup ka!” (You animal!)
- when someone cries.
- when Miguel laughs maniacally.
Take two gulps of beer when Nathan says “Kailangan ko si Mommy!” (I need Mommy!)
Exchange beer mugs with another player when Nathan glares at somebody.
Refill your mug of beer…
- when Nathan gets angry.
- when Margaret says “Ginagawa ko ito para sa pamilya ko!” (I am doing this for my family!)
Bottoms up on your mug of beer when someone says “Mahal na mahal kita.” (I love you very much.)
Drink a shot of…
- rhum when Miguel says “Akin ka lang, Emily.” (You belong only to me, Emily.)
- brandy when someone says “Ipaglalaban ko ang pagmamahalan natin!” (I will fight for our love!)
- gin when Margaret says “Wala akong kasalanan!” (It’s not my fault!)
- lambanog when someone pleads “Maawa ka!” (Have mercy!)
- vodka when Nathan says “Goodbye, brother.”
- lambanog when Margaret says “You’re pathetic.”
- whiskey when you see the eternity ring.
Drink two shots of gin whenever someone says “Hihintayin kita sa langit.” (I’ll wait for you in heaven.)
Eat a piece of pulutan…
- when Henya says “Mabuting tao si Daniel!” (Daniel is a good person!)
- when Nathan stares vacantly into nowhere.
- when Johanna is bratty to Emily.
- when Nathan beats someone up.
- when someone tries to kill Daniel.
- when someone says “Hindi kita kayang iwan.” (I can’t bear to leave you.)